The Jacques Johnet Scholarship has been established to recognize the academic achievements of SFSU Native American students (especially Cheyenne Indians) and to assist them financially with the pursuit of their education.
- Must be Native American
- Must be a full-time student at SFSU (12 units for undergraduates and 9 units for graduate students) or be a high school graduate or have earned a GED certificate.
- Must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have financial need as determined by the San Francisco State University Office of Student Financial Aid.
Meet minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) requirements:
- Freshmen Students: Must have a minimum high school 2.0 CGPA or a minimum composite score of 45% on GED exam.
- Transfer Student: Must submit an official transcript from all college(s) or universities previously attended.
- Continuing Students: Must have a minimum 2.0 CGPA for all undergraduate and 3.0 CGPA for graduate students course work at SFSU.
- Graduate Students: Must have a minimum graduate CGPA of 3.0 for all graduate course work. If an entering graduate student, must have graduated with a 3.0 CGPA.